In the course of your life, you may have wondered over a persistent question: “What do I really want out of Life? Something that could make me happy forever.”
Power? Human Love? But we all know that
many kings and tyrants who had absolute power over millions of people usually weren’t even close to peace or joy. There are many other people who were blessed with wonderful loves, friendships and achievements. Did that bring eternally renewed joy and love to them? Did that bring them all what they wanted? Sooner or later they knew they wanted more.
As you keep looking within, sooner or later you will come to the answer: What I truly want is: Eternally renewed Divine Love, bliss, and fulfillment.
Not a small request is it? The truth is, most every human being, consciously or not, deep within, longs for that very privilege. So, if this is what we really want out of Life, let’s start right now finding out how to find it.
Who do we need to ask? One who has found it, of course! We need to find someone who is a truly loving and fulfilled man or woman capable of experiencing great joy, someone whose love and happiness is catchy. And that leads us to the tricky question of: where to find this person. One that is for real!
Fortunately, we have access to many books, tapes, and videos that allow us to hear and learn about extraordinary people who have lived in our world, and left a powerful message and influence through them. They have brought immense comfort, clear direction and meaning, joy and love in the hearts and minds of countless people. If we study their thoughts and words we see an amazingly similar thread running throughout their lives: Faith in a loving God, immense Love for Him, joyful appreciation for the miracle of Life, as well as a deep and expanding Love for people and for mankind. They are blessed with inner peace, joy, fearlessness, great courage in action, perseverance, patience and generosity.
All these masterful souls have a powerful connection with the Infinite Source. Some of them could heal all kinds of health problems and other fearful challenges presented to them. At times they would accomplish this with a nod, a smile, a wave of the hand, a few words, and a prayer. The nature of this physical reality would often transform under their influence, as they were connected on High.
Yet these feats would not mean much to them compared to the higher privilege of awakening a living Faith in people’s hearts and consciousness, awakening our own power of awareness within us. Their lives and teachings were totally dedicated to that, for they know that this is our destiny, the great gift we were created for.
How can we open our faith in Divine Reality?
Eventually, after many life experiences, it becomes clear to us:
The quality of our life depends most of all on the quality of our love for Divine Reality. This love strengthens our faith in Divine Reality even more.
We all need to deepen this faith. It gives us inner direction, peace, joy and much more. Many will ask: “How can I strengthen my faith? It comes and goes. It seems so elusive, so vulnerable I can’t call it at will.”
Many ways are offered to you to reawaken your faith. You can reach deep within and become aware of this eternal question: What is Life all about?
* Take your time to make room for this question.
* Seek to understand the meaning of the word “Life.”
* Seek to recapture the times when we “felt alive.”
* Commune with the constant miracle of your breath – following it in and out, in and out – Consciously breathe in healing peace and high energy. Breathe out the stress. Feel the peace. Repeat this at least 7 times.
* Lovingly commune with the miracle of your heartbeat and with the miracle of your brain.
* Ask: “Where is the source of their constant power?”
* Contemplate a flower or a tree or any aspect of nature. Discover their message and meaning.
* Commune with the miracle of your planet. It is huge. It is hanging in space, a colossal ball of fire covered with stone, earth and water, following its perfectly balanced and rhythmic whirling dance. It was placed at exactly the right distance from the sun to permit our delicate bodies to live in this particular form of life.
* Commune with the awesomeness of the universe
– its eternal beauty and majesty, masterful, precise laws, creative manifestations of power, mind boggling expanses, infinite, mysterious purpose.
* Look at a newborn child, and wonder “How was it created?”
Faith is a seed planted in each human heart at birth. It is up to us to nurture it, to protect it and watch it grow. Faith appears when experiencing the wonderful quality of Love, the way we feel when someone is dear and close to us – how joy and laughter pop out spontaneously. Faith is experiencing this new rush of Life energy within, this comforting warmth which brings us consciously or not, to a perception of the sacredness of Life, a flash of appreciation of its beauty.
The quality of our faith very much depends on our choices for love, appreciation and gratefulness. We can support each other with this wondrous ability. Our example can inspire others toward pathways of healing and joy. It fills us with joy.